Having trouble accessing your digital subscription?
Accessing Your Subscription the First Time
You should have received an email from CivicPlusPlatform asking you to verify your email address and set up a password. If you missed that email, please click here to access the log-in webpage.
When you arrive at the CivicPlus sign-in page, please do the following:
- Click on EXISTING ACCOUNT.
- If you’ve already verified and set your password, please enter them.
- If you have not verified and set your password, please enter your email address and click on FORGOT PASSWORD?
- You will be sent an email asking you to set your password; after creating your password, a message will pop-up alerting you that your account has not been verified.
- You will be sent an additional email asking you to verify your email address, this link remains active for 24 hours only.
- For more details on the process, please click here to watch an instructional video.
If you already have started an account to customize your experience on the League’s website, there is no need to validate and create a password; once you have logged into the site with your existing credentials, access to the subscriber area should now be granted (as long as this email address and the address that the existing account was set-up under are the same address).
Please please click here to access the log-in webpage and click on FORGOT PASSWORD? You will then be sent an email from CivicPlusPlatform asking you to set your password. For more details on the process, please click here to watch an instructional video.
Change Your Registered Email Address
If you would like to change the email address that the League has on file for your subscription, please contact the Subscription Manager: