Free Informational Webinar
The NJEDA’s Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program
Thursday, June 4, 2020
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: Your Computer
The New Jersey Economic Development Authority has received $50 million in additional funding via the federal CARES Act. The money is being used to create Phase 2 of the NJEDA’s Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program. Hear from Tim Sullivan, CEO of the NJEDA, and Assembly Speaker Coughlin about who will be eligible for this new round of funding, when the application process will open and how municipal officials can assist your businesses as their reopen
Schedule: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Webinar Topic and Discussion
Presenters: Tim Sullivan, CEO of the NJEDA and Hon. Craig Coughlin, Speaker, NJ General Assembly, Assemblyman, District 19.
- Click on the Registration Link Below
- Fill out the form and click “Register”
- A Confirmation E-mail will be sent to you right after registration (save this e-mail, it contains a link that will connect you to the webinar on the scheduled date).
- At the scheduled time of the webinar, click the link provided to you in the confirmation e-mail and you will be automatically directed to the virtual classroom. Please note, in order to connect to the webinar, you may be required you to install the GoToWebinar Codec. To do this, hit “run” or “launch”or “allow” when prompted and the codec will automatically install.
- Once the webinar program has been installed, turn on the speakers on your computer and then sit back and enjoy the webinar!
Registration for Webinar
If you have any questions regarding the webinar or the registration process please contact
Danielle Holland-Htut at 609-695-3481 ext 118 or email@example.com.