- Presenting your local budget to the public. Samples from Summit, Franklin Lakes, and Madison.
- Budget Process Overview (PDF): The Finance Center is a column that regularly appears in the League’s magazine, New Jersey Municipalities. This column is titled "Budget Process Overview" and appeared in the December 2016 issue.
- Department of Treasury’s Cooperative Purchasing Program: A link to the State’s Cooperative Purchasing Program, through which specific State contracts are eligible to local buying units.
- Purchase & Property: The Department of Treasury’s Division of Purchase and Property website.
- Procurement Guide (PDF): Published by the Governmental Purchasing Association of New Jersey (GPANJ), basic guidelines of the everyday purchasing process.
- Governmental Purchasing Association of New Jersey (GPANJ): League members with questions about purchasing, or to view samples, please have your purchasing agent contact the GPANJ. The GPANJ is an affiliate organization that works with the League; an organization whose membership consists of purchasing agents from municipalities, school boards, counties, authorities, and other government entities.
On Tuesday, Feb. 23, Governor Murphy delivered the annual budget address. The Governor’s proposed $44.8 billion budget will guide the State’s spending through the next (FY 2022) fiscal year. Read on...
The Local Finance Board approved the proposed Division of Local Government Services 2021 Calendar Year (CY) Budget extensions. Read on...
Please contact your General Assembly representatives in support of A-2991, which will be heard on Monday by the Assembly State and Local Government Committee. This legislation will clarify the telecommunications industry's corporate tax responsibilities. Read on...