- Bureau of Municipal Info
- Municipal Resources
- Finance Center
- Presenting your local budget to the public. Samples from Summit, Franklin Lakes, and Madison.
- Budget Process Overview (PDF): The Finance Center is a column that regularly appears in the League’s magazine, New Jersey Municipalities. This column is titled "Budget Process Overview" and appeared in the December 2016 issue.
- Department of Treasury’s Cooperative Purchasing Program: A link to the State’s Cooperative Purchasing Program, through which specific State contracts are eligible to local buying units.
- Purchase & Property: The Department of Treasury’s Division of Purchase and Property website.
- Procurement Guide (PDF): Published by the Governmental Purchasing Association of New Jersey (GPANJ), basic guidelines of the everyday purchasing process.
- Governmental Purchasing Association of New Jersey (GPANJ): League members with questions about purchasing, or to view samples, please have your purchasing agent contact the GPANJ. The GPANJ is an affiliate organization that works with the League; an organization whose membership consists of purchasing agents from municipalities, school boards, counties, authorities, and other government entities.
SCOTUS Decision Could Impact NJ Property Tax LawsA decision from the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) that found a Minnesota county’s retention of excess value above the taxpayer’s debt after a tax foreclosure violated the Constitution could have an impact on New Jersey’s property tax laws. Read on...
Plan Design Committee Holds Regular May MeetingThe State Health Benefits Program Plan Design Committee (PDC) met on Wednesday and discussed contributions, costs, and other items. Read on...
Continue to Urge Full Funding of Energy Tax ReceiptsThe League, NJ Conference of Mayors (NJCM), and NJ Urban Mayor’s Association (NJUMA) continue to urge the State Legislature and Governor to fully fund the Energy Tax Receipts Property Tax Relief Act in the FY2024 budget. Read on...